Question yellog's wooden buildings

casualodyssey

Greenhorn
hiya!
would anyone be willing to upload the Yellog's wooden buildings mod or the Yellog's craftables mod? They're hidden on Nexus and my old Stardew mods were lost when I changed computer :/
If not, there's no worries at all, just hoping you could help a girl out <3

mouse

Farmer
Unfortunately if it did not have open permissions to begin with, we can't just redistribute once the author has revoked access. It's almost always mod piracy, and even when there's wiggle room it's best to respect author wishes.

For mods that used to be XNB overwrites, it may still be possible to find old conversions on the threads dedicated to them, and work on updating for personal use from there. They may yet post it elsewhere though, so keep an eye out!

smolmilktea

Newcomer
I feel your pain! They're not even available on naver anymore. Anyways I could only find these unofficial conversions (1) (2). If you want to add me on discord or tumblr I can give you a heads up when / if their stuff is available again on naver.
Yes! That'd be so helpful! Thank you for your help and response! :heart:

I feel your pain! They're not even available on naver anymore. Anyways I could only find these unofficial conversions (1) (2). If you want to add me on discord or tumblr I can give you a heads up when / if their stuff is available again on naver.
that would be very kind of you to give me a head-up as well, thank you in advance :)