Standard Farm Year 10, Summer

Isa730

Rancher
I don't think my farm is complete, but I've spent most of my time in-game finally prioritizing trying to make things pretty! I haven't done much with anything outside of the farm and don't really intend to (save the Ginger Island farm), but I'm hoping I'll be able to update again soon!

1684600668983.png

You can probably tell I'm a big fan of angles and "stacking" things on top of each other. I have a storage shed in the top/middle (in front of my mushroom cave) and am secretly praying a meteor will strike right in that little gap next to it. Since it's summer, I'm also growing melons in hopes of getting my third and last giant crop! Only time will tell... :stardrop:

Jayamos

Farmer
A beautiful tidy farm (will I ever have one of those? Probably not actually tidy…) but what I really love is your family graveyard and the coop full of blue chickens. So many fun hidden things too.

Isa730

Rancher
Good job it looks really pleasing to the eyes, especially the more natural angles and variation you’ve incorporated with the pathing.
Ahhh thank you!! Yeah I felt a little weird having everything be super rigid so those were the parts I tried to spice up the most. I'm glad it's noticeable! I'm especially happy with the circular pathing above the fish ponds, inspired by stuff I realized you could do in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. :smile:

A beautiful tidy farm (will I ever have one of those? Probably not actually tidy…) but what I really love is your family graveyard and the coop full of blue chickens. So many fun hidden things too.
Also thank you!! I thought it'd be nice to give Shane some extra amenities. So glad you enjoy it!!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Ahhh thank you!! Yeah I felt a little weird having everything be super rigid so those were the parts I tried to spice up the most. I'm glad it's noticeable! I'm especially happy with the circular pathing above the fish ponds, inspired by stuff I realized you could do in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. :smile:

Also thank you!! I thought it'd be nice to give Shane some extra amenities. So glad you enjoy it!!
Yeah around the northern cabin, large pond, and south west shed are the best areas imo. Pathing there is perfect.