world updating from 1.5 to 1.5.6

japer

Greenhorn
Hi
im have stardew valley 1.5 update on pc and phone so i can switch between them in same world
but after saw the new things in 1.6 i want to update it
but i have a world with 100+ hours in it and i want to ask if i can update and everything in the world will be ok
and if all the new things will be added without problems
and if yes then what about the new update 1.6 , can i still have the same world
and thanks a lot for listening :)
have a great day<3

Ereo

Helper
1.6 isn’t out yet, there are just some preview pictures.

but from past experience I expect that old save files will be compatible with the new update. I would also expect that the update comes to pc first, and it takes a couple of months at least to get to mobile (the last one took over a year longer than for pc but there were some echtes difficulties).

japer

Greenhorn
1.6 isn’t out yet, there are just some preview pictures.

but from past experience I expect that old save files will be compatible with the new update. I would also expect that the update comes to pc first, and it takes a couple of months at least to get to mobile (the last one took over a year longer than for pc but there were some echtes difficulties).
thanks a lot :)

Lew Zealand

Helper
I have a Stardew save that was started in v1.3.28 and worked great in v1.4 and the various flavors of 1.5. I'm anticipating it will be fine in v1.6 as well, the new content unlocks as soon as it can be triggered so if it's a very old save, be prepared for a lot of cutscenes especially if you're playing multiplayer and there is no game time pausing.

japer

Greenhorn
I have a Stardew save that was started in v1.3.28 and worked great in v1.4 and the various flavors of 1.5. I'm anticipating it will be fine in v1.6 as well, the new content unlocks as soon as it can be triggered so if it's a very old save, be prepared for a lot of cutscenes especially if you're playing multiplayer and there is no game time pausing.
thank you 😊

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Mobile has been updated fully and you can transfer saves back and forth from mobile to pc on the latest version and it should run perfectly fine.