Words never before uttered

Miretar

Planter
“I’m trying to put my bombs away but Rajah (the cat) won’t let me.”

”I can’t get my horse out of the stable; the cat is in the way.”

”I had to teleport out of the house...twice because of Rajah.”

”This path is 2 squares wide. Mounted I occupy 1 square. Sleeping Rajah occupies 2.”

This cat has the same stubborn, delightful willfulness as his sorely missed namesake.

LRangerR

Local Legend
Stardew pets really do make you say sentences you’d never thought you’d say.
”I know it’s 1:00, but I gotta feed the cat!”
I wouldn't mind a food dish, or a movable water dish. I only water my cat though (the cat is usually next to the water dish so he gets watered as well), so I wonder what he eats. I hope it's crows.

Worblehat

Planter
I've been very impressed by the cat implementation in this game. Aside from having only three choices - we still need black cats, tuxedos, tortoiseshells, calicos, and all the rest. :cat:

I noticed the other day that the cat will sometimes do the crouch, butt-wiggle, pounce routine we all know and love. Delightful to see in the game!

Re: what the cat eats - how carefully does any player audit their fish chest(s)? 😛

Other cat/Stardew Valley sentences: "I can't play Stardew Valley until the cat gets down from my shoulder", or "I have to finish this forum post, the cat just climbed my shoulder and it's hard to type."

Gilleafrey

Sodbuster
I cleared a lovely spot for a new silo. Went to see Robin. Had to put my silo elsewhere because the cat decided to sleep in the spot and Robin refused to let me build there. And I didn't feel like leaving and coming back later.
Have done this, oh my I have done this! "One can always come back and move the building laaaater"

LRangerR

Local Legend
I cleared a lovely spot for a new silo. Went to see Robin. Had to put my silo elsewhere because the cat decided to sleep in the spot and Robin refused to let me build there. And I didn't feel like leaving and coming back later.
That darn cat, i swear.