Willys back room

Shelley 101

Greenhorn
I have completed the community center, community upgrade Pam's house, and movie theatre and still no letter from Willy. What am I missing ? Play on Android no mods. Thanks

nicodeux

Farmer
As Ereo said, the remaining task is a multiplayer one requiring a lot of coding work from what is now the second mobile dev team to work on the v1.5 update.
Sorry, I might have missed the announcement but I believed that multiplayer was out of scope of update 1.5 for mobile due to a technical wall.

There is delay in delivering update 1.5 to mobile but we don't know the reason aside from the fact that a first team failed to do it and a replacement has been found and is still working on it.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Sorry, I might have missed the announcement but I believed that multiplayer was out of scope of update 1.5 for mobile due to a technical wall.

There is delay in delivering update 1.5 to mobile but we don't know the reason aside from the fact that a first team failed to do it and a replacement has been found and is still working on it.
I was trying to be clever and not succeeding (do or do not, there is no try), intending to convey that the mobile v1.5 development task is a multiplayer one, needing CA as well as a team of developers (and now a second team of developers) to finish it up.

Reactions: Tom

nicodeux

Farmer
It is probably I who was not so clever! :happy:
My day was long and full of bad news, my mind is not as sharp as it should.

I give you extra points for the nice Empire Strikes Back reference (IIRC).:heart:

Reactions: Tom