Wilderness Farm Wilderness Farm (Spring Year 2)

tommybob

Planter
Welcome!

This is my Work In Progress project with the Wilderness farm, thought you'd be interested to see how far I am.

You may think, "That's a lot of iriduim sprinklers!" and you would be correct. My partner and I use the skull cavern elevator mod which gives us an elevator in the mines. I don't do the mining, she does and she brings me all the iridium I need. It's a bit of a cheat but I am okay with it!

Next on my list of thigns to do and build are:
1. Slime hutch (for the partner)
2. Sheds (x3) giving me a total of 4 sheds. I will put kegs and preserves jars in them all.
3. Grass, trees and decorations!

Let me know if you have any quesitons, feedback or anything! I will post updates as and when I can.

Wilder_5-2-2020_55298941.png

Mods
More Grass
- [MP] Wildflower Grass Field

Content Patcher
- [CP] Elle's Seasonal Buildings
- [CP] Stardew Foliage Redone - original
- [CP] Seasonal Fences

Others (not visible)
- UI Info Suite
- GiftTasteHelper
- SkullCavernElevator

Bark Ruffalo

Planter
Welcome!

This is my Work In Progress project with the Wilderness farm, thought you'd be interested to see how far I am.

You may think, "That's a lot of iriduim sprinklers!" and you would be correct. My partner and I use the skull cavern elevator mod which gives us an elevator in the mines. I don't do the mining, she does and she brings me all the iridium I need. It's a bit of a cheat but I am okay with it!

Next on my list of thigns to do and build are:
1. Slime hutch (for the partner)
2. Sheds (x3) giving me a total of 4 sheds. I will put kegs and preserves jars in them all.
3. Grass, trees and decorations!

Let me know if you have any quesitons, feedback or anything! I will post updates as and when I can.

View attachment 521

Mods
More Grass
- [MP] Wildflower Grass Field

Content Patcher
- [CP] Elle's Seasonal Buildings
- [CP] Stardew Foliage Redone - original
- [CP] Seasonal Fences

Others (not visible)
- UI Info Suite
- GiftTasteHelper
- SkullCavernElevator
Oh I like this. My main farm is also a Wilderness farm..it doesn't look anything like that.
I'm not familiar with that building mod, so could you tell me which buildings are which?
I have: house, finished greenhouse, full barn, 2 full coops, a shed and a mill. My house is also fully expanded so I keep casks in the basement. I keep preserve jars in the cave.

tommybob

Planter
Oh I like this. My main farm is also a Wilderness farm..it doesn't look anything like that.
I'm not familiar with that building mod, so could you tell me which buildings are which?
I have: house, finished greenhouse, full barn, 2 full coops, a shed and a mill. My house is also fully expanded so I keep casks in the basement. I keep preserve jars in the cave.
Top Right: Player Cabin
Main house Level 2
Horse Stables x2
Silo
Shed

Top Left
Barn
Mill under constructions
Greenhouse

Coop on the bottom left

tommybob

Planter
I like how the paths wrap around the pond in the center
Thanks! Where the furnaces are a slime hutch will go above and then I will probably set up trees and an orchard around it maybe. I think once that space is filled the bottom half will look a lot more homely

Odin

Staff member
Thanks! Where the furnaces are a slime hutch will go above and then I will probably set up trees and an orchard around it maybe. I think once that space is filled the bottom half will look a lot more homely
Sounds good, keep us posted :)

tommybob

Planter
Little progress update. Few sheds have gone up, more foilage and decorations. Got me som deluxe scarecrows which are so much better.

Next up is working on more sheds, upgrading the animal area's and farming all that sweet oak resin for casks.

Oh and the fish pond is going, takes up too much space for the profit it produces.

Wilder_5-6-2020_55856973.png

Boo1972

Farmer
So this is the layout I have too! It my first farm (winter of Y3) and I’m nowhere near as far as you. Also, I turned the area by the shrine into a mini-orchard, hoping to put out picnic tables but I’m not sure if that’s possible. But yours looks so great. I see a few ideas I might steal.