Wild Life | Animals, bigger forest and more...

Traviscott

Sodbuster
I think the game really needs some wild life and more forest. It's a little unrealistic to see slimes around forest. It would be really fun to fight with wolves, bears, or even hunting them. We can hunt animals with traps or etc... just like catching fish. Also it would be a good way to get some woods.

The Forest
We can go there with a bus or something else. There will be some wild animals, wild plants and mushrooms and a lot of trees.

Wild Animals
The forest's should have a lot of wild animals instead of monsters and slime. There can be wolfs, bears, deers, wild rabbits and we can attack them for some meat etc... We can use these meats for cook and eat. Also we can craft traps and put them in the forest to catch some just like the traps for fish.

Wild Plants
We can find a lot of more plants and mushrooms from this forest.

It would be an amazing adventure for this game. I really think this game needs more wild life... Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and like!

Last edited:
I think the game really needs some wild life and more forest. It's a little unrealistic to see slimes around forest. It would be really fun to fight with wolves, bears, or even hunting them. We can hunt animals with traps or etc... just like catching fish. Also it would be a good way to get some woods.

The Forest
We can go there with a bus or something else. There will be some wild animals, wild plants and mushrooms and a lot of trees.

Wild Animals
The forest's should have a lot of wild animals instead of monsters and slime. There can be wolfs, bears, deers, wild rabbits and we can attack them for some meat etc... We can use these meats for cook and eat. Also we can craft traps and put them in the forest to catch some just like the traps for fish.

Wild Plants
We can find a lot of more plants and mushrooms from this forest.

It would be an amazing adventure for this game. I really think this game needs more wild life... Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and like!
I like it! Lilan will go into her greatest adventure!

Odin

Staff member
Well, the game currently does have rabbits, as well as a bear. While I do agree that more animals would be a nice addition to the game, I believe CA has said in the past he intentionally left farm animal meat and surrounding mechanics out of the game, so I imagine hunting would be unlikely to be added.
It's a little unrealistic to see slimes around forest.
Well, Stardew Valley is located in a different world with lots of different creatures!