Issue Wife Glitch in Wall (SVE)

HenryQuang

Newcomer
Everything was normal yesterday, but when I loaded the game today my wife got stuck in the wall and not leave there. However, there weren't any issues reported in the mod log (in the attached files). Anyone know what happened? Please help me! Thank you very much!

Wife glitch.png

SMAPI Log : Wife Glitch

millsj13

Sodbuster
Try updating your smapi to the latest version. also check to see if you have a previous save and try recovering
Also your content patcher also needs to be updated.

Content Patcher Nexus, ModDrop Pathoschild ✓ use latest version.#

Last edited:
Try updating your smapi to the latest version. also check to see if you have a previous save and try recovering
Also your content patcher also needs to be updated.

Content Patcher Nexus, ModDrop Pathoschild ✓ use latest version.#
My fiance just started having the same problem with Haley in our multiplayer and we're not modding at all. Is there something I can do? The save file is already broken with no way to get a previous one 😢

Kitowo

Newcomer
Has anyone found a solution for this yet? this happened to me, i updated SMAPI and verified the integrity of my files and it still happened. I also tried moving the bed to the middle of a large room. nothing has worked yet.

UDPATE:
So after searching many forums and trying stuff out i found a fix. So first i moved the bed out of that room and to a more open area, this didnt solve it at first but it could be related to the fix so give it a try just in case. The main thing to try is not sleeping in your bed for a few nights, i emptied my pockets and spent two nights not sleeping in the farm, let yourself pass out somewhere and after 2-3 nights of this your spouse should return to normal.

Attachments

Last edited:

Snipely

Newcomer
I am having a similar issue as well in my coop game on Steam. However, there is an additional UI glitch with some of the pots on the beach for me. What's odd, is that the host computer doesn't get the pot UI glitch, but the host computer does see the spouse glitched outside of the wall. Does anyone have any idea of how to fix this? Any insight is greatly appreciated!

Edit: We are not using any mods whatsoever.

Attachments