Why hot pepper is a fruit?

tornadojack

Sodbuster
Maybe I'm wrong but it should be a vegetable. Hot pepper jelly is a nonsense IMHO.
Wine? I'm not sure but pepper vodka is not present in the game.

imnvs

Local Legend
See, a few things...

One, technically it is a fruit.

Two, hot pepper jelly is a real thing in the real world, and it is delicious.

Three, vodka isn't present in the game at all. (There's actually a funny bit about this.)

Like @lilan castel said, if culinary is vegetable, listen to Robin
If science is the answer to everything, listen to Demetrius.
You pick your side.
I want to mention that there is a heart event addressing this topic...with
tomato

Maybe we should not take it too seriously– whether if the red peppers are fruits or not...
Most importantly, let's enjoy our food. 😋:heart:

Last edited:
Wine? I'm not sure, but pepper vodka is not present in the game.
Ohh, I see...
You know what? That's a good point.
I wanted a bottle of Japanese sake or Korean soju from my rice farming... Because I am very fond of Asian foods.
I am a rum lover as well. I imagined myself I could buy rum from the pirates in the Ginger Island...

I know It's a lot of programming ... It's up to CA to make it happen.
I think it is an excellent suggestion to have a variety of alcoholic beverages in our games.

Last edited:

tornadojack

Sodbuster
I wanted a bottle of Japanese sake or Korean soju from my rice farming.
I think it is an excellent suggestion to have a variety of alcoholic beverages in our games.
I do not mean more alcohol creation. I only tried to imagine hot pepper wine since hot pepper is a fruit here. It can be bottled in the game, I think. But I can't imagine wine, I know pepper vodka.

Wait, I though pepper vodka was made with peppercorns which are used to make black pepper seasoning...
But I am not big on the alcohol scene either.

As far as vegetable of fruit, I like to go by culinary standards. The scientific ones make sense if you study them... But if you put the two together, you get... It a could be comedy gold mine. Now, I just need to get someone funnier than me to tell the jokes... :proud:
I am writing worksheet pages for my daughter using crops and I am learning more about them. It's a maze of perplexity, contradiction, and amusement! Technically cucumbers are both a fruit and a vegetable! Strawberries are fruit not berries???? Cheap amusement check out what is a fruit, vegetable, or berry.... It is also concerning...

Quirinea

Farmer
Wait, I though pepper vodka was made with peppercorns which are used to make black pepper seasoning...
But I am not big on the alcohol scene either.

As far as vegetable of fruit, I like to go by culinary standards. The scientific ones make sense if you study them... But if you put the two together, you get... It a could be comedy gold mine. Now, I just need to get someone funnier than me to tell the jokes... :proud:
I am writing worksheet pages for my daughter using crops and I am learning more about them. It's a maze of perplexity, contradiction, and amusement! Technically cucumbers are both a fruit and a vegetable! Strawberries are fruit not berries???? Cheap amusement check out what is a fruit, vegetable, or berry.... It is also concerning...
Hmmm. Strawberries and Apples are botanically "pseudofruits" BTW. And I think the culinary definitions would make most sense here...

imnvs

Local Legend
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
Charisma is selling your tomato fruit salad as salsa.

Let's make a pepper spray.
Make everyone feels the BURN. –including the monsters as well.
Also, spray on foods to make them spicy. – only Shane is immune to that.
Everyone will run on fire in SV! You will lose one heart from spraying at them. :fire::fire::fire:

Or put the pepper in the truffle oil and give it to Lewis.
You will see what happens the next day. 😜
Marnie will have some burning sensation, so she needs Shane and Jas to spray water on her constantly.
Of course, Lewis would have burning hands.

Last edited: