Who is the best romance option WITH mods?

Best modded spouse

• Total voters

Lenora Rose

Farmer
Immersive Shane apparently does a big improvement on him, but I haven't tried it or married him. Sebastian has a 7-event post-marriage arc which involves his family and his relationship with the farmer both. It's a bit talky but cute.

I know Abigail doesn't really have any post marriage mods (or even really any exclusive dialogue mods). Leah has a post marriage dialogue mod but none pre marriage and I don't think any new events. Elliott has at least one plus an extra event adder.

Cyborgana

Greenhorn
Immersive Shane apparently does a big improvement on him, but I haven't tried it or married him. Sebastian has a 7-event post-marriage arc which involves his family and his relationship with the farmer both. It's a bit talky but cute.

I know Abigail doesn't really have any post marriage mods (or even really any exclusive dialogue mods). Leah has a post marriage dialogue mod but none pre marriage and I don't think any new events. Elliott has at least one plus an extra event adder.
Thank you so much!!

IntoxicHeart

Planter
Without I’m leaning towards Leah or sebby strictly but my curiosity gets to me with others creativity regarding mods thanks! :)
On Nexus, there’s a mod for Sebastian called ‘The Only One For Me’, which has added events, a couple edited vanilla events, and overhaul to Sebastian’s story and dialogue. It’s rather immersive and very well thought out. That mod is actually my inspiration / the reason why I decided to work on/create my own mods.

There’s also optional file there where it’s geared for if you want to pursue Abigail, but it’s not in-depth as the file geared towards pursuing Sebastian.