Just FYI, the farm maps are...

Standard Farm
Riverland Farm
Forest Farm
Hill-top Farm
Wilderness Farm
Four Corners Farm
Beach Farm

...so yes, you missed two (Riverland and Wilderness), misnamed Standard and Beach (but we all know what you meant, so NBD), and listed an extra one (Mountain). I believe you can update the poll to fix this, if you'd like.

BeardedFarmer

Farmhand
Its my first time playing and so far I've only tried out the forest farm, I'm excited to utilize the other farms and see how I put them together.

*edit- I'm still working towards 100% on my forest farm and still putting it all together. Im on the ps4 and will post my farm here soon.

Boo1972

Farmer
I love the forest farm and the wilderness farm (controversial choice I know). I find the aesthetics of each really pleasing. But, my favorite is the beach farm. It’s such a beautiful map and the lack of sprinklers forced me to become a much better player. Beach farmer for life.

Reactions: Tom

nicodeux

Farmer
The Forest Farm is my favorite. I like the design and the colours tone of each season. I also like the Hill-top Farm because of all the creativity it requires in placing buildings and crops. The third one would probably the Riverland Farm (not listed in this poll), but I've recently started my first Beach Farm and it looks very promising too.

imnvs

Local Legend
I have achieved 100% Perfection on 3 maps, and all are my favorites, ranked in order...

1 - Beach - srsly, so much space, I don't care that only some of it can be sprinklered because I'll get the greenhouse and to the island

2 - Four Corners - so many perks, a good amount of space and easily partitioned

3 - Standard - you can do pretty much anything, arrange whatever wherever... your creativity is your limit

hexnessie

Farmer
I keep coming back to the Forest farm. I think it's the most well-rounded - if you take the fruit bats - and has plenty of space and interest.

I liked the Beach farm a lot too. Initially I thought it would mean less farming, but ended up happily watering 550 crops by hand every morning!