Where is legend?

Miretar

Planter
I’ve fished on rainy days in the spring near the log for several days without a bite. I have level 10 fishing, an iridium rod and buffs.

Bawby

Farmer
A couple times I had 2 maybe 3 opportunities to catch the big guy. All day. Got fed up and restarted the day until Legend was caught. Awful cheap, but was having an awful time.

Have you tried more than one spot? I've caught it from the little peninsula below the entrance to the mines; from Sebastian's water watching spot; from the little island just north of the big log; and from the eastern shore of the lake. I always catch it at night, but I'm not sure if that's coincidence or not.

Bawby

Farmer
Have you tried more than one spot? I've caught it from the little peninsula below the entrance to the mines; from Sebastian's water watching spot; from the little island just north of the big log; and from the eastern shore of the lake. I always catch it at night, but I'm not sure if that's coincidence or not.
Really? I thought it HAD to be one certain location. Geez, that could've been my problem.