1.6 Update When will 1.6 be out on mobile?

ISURU

Newcomer
Dear Stardew Valley Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the anticipated release date of version 1.6.0 for the Stardew Valley mobile app. Could you please provide me with an update on when this update will be available for mobile users?

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your response.

Odin

Staff member
A release date has not been announced. Whenever we know more from ConcernedApe, we will share that information here on the forums! I will say that in the past, consoles have received updates ahead of mobile, and the 1.6 update is still in the works for consoles as well.

Odin

Staff member
Hi all, due to a mix up where several threads were unintentionally merged, this thread had to be re-created. If any messages that were a part of the thread are no longer here, please let me know!

Fqq

Newcomer
ios什么时候能更新1.6版本啊,拖了好久啊,求求码农快点更新吧😭

Odin

Staff member
ios什么时候能更新1.6版本啊,拖了好久啊,求求码农快点更新吧😭
A translation of the message:
When will iOS be updated to version 1.6? It has been delayed for so long. I beg the programmers to update it quickly😭
I do want to say first that bringing updates to mobile always takes some time, and it is still in the works by the porting team and ConcernedApe. When ConcernedApe gives any updates on the progress of bring 1.6 to mobile, we will share that information here! Also, just a reminder that except for posts in the Multiplayer (LFG) section, we do ask for posts to be in English.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Mobile will receive the update when it does, we don't have a date but know that the longer it takes, the more flushed out the update will be, always a plus when it comes to content updates, especially on our buggy mobile platform.

Currently CA and team are working on the porting as well as the new 1.6.9 update which will iron out a bunch of final bugs as well as hopefully have some new content for us to mess around with. Right now all we can do is wait for that, and when it comes the mobile update will surely follow suit

Harvtee

Greenhorn
i need the 1.6 update on my iphone 😭, my back is so tired sitting over 12 hours a day on my pc bruh

Odin

Staff member
@Harvtee The update is in the works for mobile, and when a release date is announced, we will share it here! I've also moved your thread into an existing one about this topic, to keep things organized.

One option you may want to consider if you own the game on PC as well and would prefer to play the game on mobile would be to try the Steam Link mobile app, which lets you stream games from your PC to your phone or tablet.

stardew_luv

Planter
@Harvtee The update is in the works for mobile, and when a release date is announced, we will share it here! I've also moved your thread into an existing one about this topic, to keep things organized.

One option you may want to consider if you own the game on PC as well and would prefer to play the game on mobile would be to try the Steam Link mobile app, which lets you stream games from your PC to your phone or tablet.
This is what I do. I’m chronically ill and must lay down most of the time. My husband bought me the game on steam and put the pc in my bedroom and now I can play without having to sit up. Both the pc and iPad are several years old and it still works great! You can even run some mods through it even with and iOS device (Take that Apple 😋). I do think you have to be in the same room as the pc though.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
This is what I do. I’m chronically ill and must lay down most of the time. My husband bought me the game on steam and put the pc in my bedroom and now I can play without having to sit up. Both the pc and iPad are several years old and it still works great! You can even run some mods through it even with and iOS device (Take that Apple 😋). I do think you have to be in the same room as the pc though.
Actually you just have to be on the same network, though sometimes your connection can be a bit worse if you're farther away

I tried it out for a bit and it didn't really suit my tastes, but I'm really glad people are actually able to use it as it's a pretty cool feature just in general

stardew_luv

Planter
Actually you just have to be on the same network, though sometimes your connection can be a bit worse if you're farther away

I tried it out for a bit and it didn't really suit my tastes, but I'm really glad people are actually able to use it as it's a pretty cool feature just in general
Yes it literally makes your tablet a laptop!

Fqq

Newcomer
奥丁,帖子:135899,会员:15 said:
该消息的翻译:

首先我想说的是,更新引入移动端总是需要一些时间,移植团队和 ConcernedApe 仍在努力。当 ConcernedApe 提供有关将 1.6 引入移动端的进展的任何更新时,我们将在此分享该信息! ,提醒一下,除了多人游戏(LFG)部分的帖子外,我们要求帖子使用英文。
[/引用]
Odin,帖子:135899,会员:15 said:
该消息的翻译:

首先我想说的是,将更新引入移动端总是需要一些时间,移植团队和 ConcernedApe 仍在努力。当 ConcernedApe 提供有关将 1.6 引入移动端的进展的任何更新时,我们将在此分享该信息!另外,提醒一下,除了多人游戏 (LFG) 部分的帖子外,我们要求帖子使用英文。
[/引用Ok, work hard. The post I sent was clearly translated before it was sent out. Did you see it there without translation?

Odin

Staff member
Ok, work hard. The post I sent was clearly translated before it was sent out. Did you see it there without translation?
In the message I'm replying to now, the part you quoted still appears in Chinese, but your response is shown in English, yes.

Reactions: Fqq