When does Qi's Special Orders Board Renew?

qaija

Sodbuster
After I complete a Special Order there are no new orders available. When will new orders become available after completing one? I just keep coming back and checking for new ones every day, which is a bit of a pita.

Is there anyway to determine when the Board will renew with new orders? Or is it just random and in order to begin a new order asap do I have to visit The Walnut Room every day?

Thanks for your help and have a Great day!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Thank you FG!! That is very helpful and useful to know.
I do all my ginger island harvesting on Monday and I have kegs that lead up to the walnut room too so I waste nearly no time getting there. You can also walk past the special orders board while on your way to the island prior to having an obelisk or island warp totems and collect those quests at the same time.

qaija

Sodbuster
I do all my ginger island harvesting on Monday and I have kegs that lead up to the walnut room too so I waste nearly no time getting there. You can also walk past the special orders board while on your way to the island prior to having an obelisk or island warp totems and collect those quests at the same time.
What do you mean when you say you "have kegs that lead up to the walnut room?" How do you use them in a way that saves time? And also I don't understand what you mean when you say you can "walk past the special orders board while on your way to the island".

Hill Myna

Farmer
What do you mean when you say you "have kegs that lead up to the walnut room?" How do you use them in a way that saves time? And also I don't understand what you mean when you say you can "walk past the special orders board while on your way to the island".
I believe what @FilthyGorilla means is that they check the Pelican Town special orders board on the way down to Willy's boat. And about the Kegs, I assume they mean that they have Kegs lining the path from the Ginger Island docks all the way across the farm to Qi's room, so that they can harvest and refill them every Monday as they're walking past. :)

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Well most of the start of the ginger island exploration (at least 1.5-2 months for most players) will be by going via willies boat or staying on the island, the way to the beack where the boat resides goes past the special orders board and even if you use a beach totem you can just walk up, get the quest, and walk down again to the beach and therefore the boat.

What I mean for the kegs is that I used to have 909 kegs (same as all my ginger island and greenhouse ancient fruit) on ginger island for ease, I laid them out so that while walking to the walnut room I can fill up kegs so that I save a bit of time.