What's y'all's opinion on the Mr Beast situation?

DragonGwen

Farmer
(This is a thread to discuss the Beast Games thing, not the Chris Tyson stuff and the discord crud, so don't mention that.)
I've been keeping up with this, and honestly it's looking really bad for him.
The NYT has done a article on him, his fans are turning against him (at least the ones who know are), and he just uploads a video like nothing happens.
Like, this is not a SunnyV2 situation where you can just ignore the haters because you have free speech, this is serious allegations and they need to be addressed.
But this is just me, what do y'all think?
(I'm really hoping I didn't go against the guidelines for the forum, I read the rules to double check)

Flutterdoc

Sodbuster
(This is a thread to discuss the Beast Games thing, not the Chris Tyson stuff and the discord crud, so don't mention that.)
I've been keeping up with this, and honestly it's looking really bad for him.
The NYT has done a article on him, his fans are turning against him (at least the ones who know are), and he just uploads a video like nothing happens.
Like, this is not a SunnyV2 situation where you can just ignore the haters because you have free speech, this is serious allegations and they need to be addressed.
But this is just me, what do y'all think?
(I'm really hoping I didn't go against the guidelines for the forum, I read the rules to double check)
yo what mr beast do?

DragonGwen

Farmer
yo what mr beast do?
So basically, he was exposed on horrible treatment in the Beast games show, with contestants saying that they were not provided enough food water or essentials, and it was rigged for younger stronger men, and he was also apparently in the Chris Tyson discord server, plus he faked/rigged quite a few videos.
Dogpack404 was the ex employees who did a hour long video expose.

Flutterdoc

Sodbuster
So basically, he was exposed on horrible treatment in the Beast games show, with contestants saying that they were not provided enough food water or essentials, and it was rigged for younger stronger men, and he was also apparently in the Chris Tyson discord server, plus he faked/rigged quite a few videos.
Dogpack404 was the ex employees who did a hour long video expose.
daaang

Farming

Sodbuster
yeah he's cooked. the artwork of a CHILD in the background of one of the mr beast videos is the nail in the coffin

rip jimmy beast

Dude, he's deleting comments off of his newest video.
Somehow, mine is still up probably because it doesn't have any words that trigger his filters.
Ye I saw that, What comments is he delating? Still doesn't make up the fact that so many of the things that the dude said in his video have been debunked by members of MrBeasts team

DragonGwen

Farmer
Ye I saw that, What comments is he delating? Still doesn't make up the fact that so many of the things that the dude said in his video have been debunked by members of MrBeasts team
There is actually quite a few vids just pointing out that he's flat out lying, I recommend MorePegasus, and he's deleting or hiding all the comments that ask him to address the situation or just call him a fake.