What's the fastest time you've gotten married?

slim shady

Greenhorn
For me, I got married to Haley, it took me just 1 real life day (with breaks) to get a full 10 hearts. What about yall?

I think the marriage record is about 40 minutes by Stardew speedrunner Haboo, marrying Shane. He's the fastest because he's out of his front door just after 7am, rain or shine, so you can chat and gift him very early in the day and get back to sleep. The other NPCs loiter behind locked doors until much later in the day. You can also just buy him loved gifts (Beer) for cash at the saloon.

Myself I've done it in about 55 minutes, using a similar route in rather less expert fashion

Lew Zealand

Helper
I generally start my marriage speedrun after someone's at 10 :heart: so like 3 in-game days. Problems happen when that person is Caroline or George though so my strats aren't 100% foolproof. Other notable stumbling blocks include sleeping at Ginger, Robin and Leah's Spirits Eve cross-cosplay, Pam downing Shane's beer before I've even paid Gus, and Winter. Also this:

Do I marry both or neither?? I only have one Metermaid Pendant! What if they both want the bed? I don't even have the Large Brown Couch yet!

……

OK fine whatever, I fit just fine on the regular Brown Couch.

Last edited:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I like one more day have also done a speedrun for marriage but in turn I am again far worse, took me about 2-3 hours to do my own as It was my first marriage run, at least I have some knowledge for shane marriage runs if I pick them up again.