What's Good Everyone~✌️✨

dolce-elegy

Farmhand
Hey there my name's Dolce! I'm 26 year old girl and if you can guess by my presence on this forum I'm a pretty big fan of Stardew Valley ✌✨✨ I've been playing it since the early days though I really didn't get into it until the mac version came out (main computer is a macbook and before I could only play whenever I'd go for an occasional weekend visit with my grandparents on their PC). Then of course the switch version came out and I really got into it.

Since I am a sucker for goth/emo bois™ my fave bachelor is Sebastian and because I am also a sucker for valley girls who get character development my fave bachelorette is Haley. I also have one main farm: Hueco Mundo Bosque Farm, a riverland type farm with my player character Casimiro where I'm making bank on wine, fish, and strawberries 👌✨✨

Other than Stardew Valley, my fave games are Pokemon (specifically White and Crystal), Bayonetta, the Persona series, the Bioshock series, and Final Fantasy (Tactics Advance, X, X-2, XV). I'm also really into historical fashion (with my fave periods being the 1880s, 1910s, 1920s, and 1930s) and attempting to bake sweets and work with chocolate.

Hope we can all get along!

Also for some intro social media links:

🌟 Twitter: https://twitter.com/InknBones 🌟
🌟 Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/faint-requiem 🌟

Sounny

Rancher
Hey there my name's Dolce! I'm 26 year old girl and if you can guess by my presence on this forum I'm a pretty big fan of Stardew Valley ✌✨✨ I've been playing it since the early days though I really didn't get into it until the mac version came out (main computer is a macbook and before I could only play whenever I'd go for an occasional weekend visit with my grandparents on their PC). Then of course the switch version came out and I really got into it.

Since I am a sucker for goth/emo bois™ my fave bachelor is Sebastian and because I am also a sucker for valley girls who get character development my fave bachelorette is Haley. I also have one main farm: Hueco Mundo Bosque Farm, a riverland type farm with my player character Casimiro where I'm making bank on wine, fish, and strawberries 👌✨✨

Other than Stardew Valley, my fave games are Pokemon (specifically White and Crystal), Bayonetta, the Persona series, the Bioshock series, and Final Fantasy (Tactics Advance, X, X-2, XV). I'm also really into historical fashion (with my fave periods being the 1880s, 1910s, 1920s, and 1930s) and attempting to bake sweets and work with chocolate.

Hope we can all get along!

Also for some intro social media links:

🌟 Twitter: https://twitter.com/InknBones 🌟
🌟 Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/faint-requiem 🌟
You sound like a lot of fun!

dolce-elegy

Farmhand
I never actually married Sebastian,I might have to do so even though a self isolated emo adult doesn't fit in with farm life. xD
I seem to keep marrying his emo ass because that is unfortunately my type.
(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) Literally it’s like every time I try and romance someone else I get reeled back in. It’s literally like
2B47A6D1-724F-4E3D-86C7-1B96893CE623.jpeg

(im on mobile so I can’t edit my emo representation of the evening into it)

I have been attempting to romance Elliot and Maru in my other save file but I still can’t help but give Sebastian some gifts everyday when I can (´;ω;`)

Journi

Planter
I seem to keep marrying his emo ass because that is unfortunately my type.
(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) Literally it’s like every time I try and romance someone else I get reeled back in. It’s literally like
View attachment 424
(im on mobile so I can’t edit my emo representation of the evening into it)

I have been attempting to romance Elliot and Maru in my other save file but I still can’t help but give Sebastian some gifts everyday when I can (´;ω;`)
Lol Same!
I want to marry Elliot so bad, but he's too hard, I don't want to wait till Y2 to marry him. x-x
Maru is just too precious! But I feel like if I marry her she stays on the farm and her dreams won't come true. :(
She's too smart to be stuck as house wife.