What positive thibgs happened to you this week?

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
hmmmm...

Just now, I heard a new song I really like!

I made some gaming plans with people, which I am excited for, but getting to plan it at all is what makes me happy.

The other day, I woke up to one of my cats sleeping peacefully on my stomach

Yesterday also marked 2 weeks in a row I've done yoga practice! It's pretty rough sometimes but you feel good after you finish practice

Lew Zealand

Helper
Bought a car after not having one for months. I still walk home from work though, even on days I'm not working from home! When at home, our local phlebotomist known as Rug keeps me company: https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/show-me-your-pets.65/post-51993

One of the Little Zealands brought his grades up enough to be recognized for his GPA by the school, which is really the best thing of the week.

Planter
After five days of nonsenses involving missed deliveries, case-sensitive tracking codes (why? :cry:) and two perilous 40-minute bike rides (got lost and didn't make it before closing the first try) in not-so-great conditions (winter), I finally got hold of my birthday gift sent from a friend last week. Now I'm the owner of a stylish purple dress. Doesn't fit too well, but a few alterations should do (I like my waist cinched like a 1950s pin-up). Nothing I couldn't do myself, but the dress looks expensive so I'd probably be better asking a professional instead of trying and ruining everything.

Also, we have a nice thick slab of sparkling snow here, very nice. Winter has been surprisingly winter-y this year, and I love it. Such a change from the rainy January we got last year. It's much colder, but I'm not complaining. I find cold invigorating and much more comfortable than the endless heat waves we get in summer.

Ellajoy

Rancher
Just now, I heard a new song I really like!
I have too! It's called 'I dare you'
I can remember a time when I was so afraid,
Even my shadow, wouldn't follow me
So i'm picking up the sword, to shatter all the pieces that I was before,
So put me in a cage lock me in a room throw away the key I. dare. you.
I'll Break down the walls, like I'm a wrecking ball, and I won't let you tear me down.
I had an opinion, but I never spoke my mind,
I wouldn't argue, even when I knew I was right.
But I'm not that girl anymore,
Yeah I lost the battle, but I won the war.
So I'm picking up the sword, (sword, sword)
So put me in a cage lock me in a room throw away the key I. dare. you.
I'll Break down the walls, like I'm a wrecking ball, and I won't let you tear me down.
(I think this is the lyrics, might be a bit off though)