What is This? (See attached image)

6C56CE60-B6A2-473A-BF16-4E25E111679F.png

It’s in the small, fenced-off area behind Joja-Mart. Nothing happens when I click on it.
Here’s a full-sized image that shows a couple location details.
19DF1977-6ADB-4413-963D-BFA1B0A0F2EF.png

Lew Zealand

Helper
Those boxes (there are more) are used for various quests during the game which are like little fun Egg Festival Eggs. Though you can’t beat Abby in those searches… I won’t spoil anything because they’re fun!

JacKor

Cowpoke
Those boxes (there are more) are used for various quests during the game which are like little fun Egg Festival Eggs. Though you can’t beat Abby in those searches… I won’t spoil anything because they’re fun!
You have to collect 9 eggs to beat Abby. I've done a few times, so I know that it works.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
That one isn’t, it’s completely useless and serves but nothing but an aesthetic addition to the game.

Perhaps it did once have a use or one was planned for it but as the game is now, the joja mart woofers box does nothing.