1.6 Update what is this golden cow image?

nicodeux

Farmer
It's a golden animal cracker. You can find them randomly when you unlock farming mastery.

Golden animal crackers double the daily production of the animal they are given to: a chicken will lay two eggs of the same quality instead of one.
You can give only one golden animal cracker per animal. Pigs are not eligible to it.

Golden animal crackers can also be thrown into fish ponds to double the roe production of the pond.

SalixTree

Greenhorn
oh cool! thanks for your answer. I guess I must have given it to that bunny without even realizing I had one!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
It means you’ve given that animal a golden animal cracker unlocked from the farming mastery. It just doubles the output of that animal.

nicodeux

Farmer
The icon represents the item you gave to your animal. If you want this item to be species-specific to look like, completely randomly, a rabbit, you would have to find the correct golden animal specific cracker for each animal you have. At some point, I guess this would become rather not fun.

MogBeoulve

Farmer
The icon represents the item you gave to your animal. If you want this item to be species-specific to look like, completely randomly, a rabbit, you would have to find the correct golden animal specific cracker for each animal you have. At some point, I guess this would become rather not fun.
LOL

You are absolutely right. But whyever would you think I meant a rabbit?