Votes: 0 0.0%
  • willderness farm

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 4- corners farm

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Rotan

Sodbuster
I enjoy farming the most, so standard all the way.
I was considering wilderness but you can always turn monsters on at witches hut.

Boo1972

Farmer
I’m only on my second farm, so I’m not sure I’m qualified to chose. My first was the wilderness farm and my second is the forest farm. So far, I like the forest farm a little better.

Reactions: Tom

purrfeccat

Sodbuster
Tried standard farm on my first save, followed by hilltop farm then forest farm. I like forest farm the most

Tom

Farmer
I've done Standard every time (many starts!) except one, and I think I love Forest best. That's my tentative choice. I think I briefly tried Hilltop and Riverland and promptly quit.

Lorekeeper

Farmhand
Riverland is probably my favourite for how it looks, but what I’d consider the best outside of that which I’ve played would be Four Corners. Spacious, but also easy enough to keep organised. Far easier to play on.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Forest farm or Standard. I have a Hilltop farm in my favorite save but as someone who is perpetually annoyed by the time it takes to get anywhere in game (and IRL), the Hilltop is a pain though if I tried Riverland, I'd probably quit and play Parcheesi instead.