What habit did you pick, post playing Stardew Valley?

Lew Zealand

Helper
Writing lots of things. Uhm well, really writing anything. Mostly here.

It's weird as I don't know if it would have happened if not for Stardew. Maybe it would have wriggled its way out of my brain through some other means and maybe it would forever have remained trapped beneath piles of undeveloped gray matter. Honestly I don't see any other way it could have happened so Stardew remains a unique nucleation site around which previously nebulous ideas and imaginations coalesced into something and then more somethings I needed to write.

Considering I'd never done that before and in fact hated and successfully avoided doing it when pressed, means Stardew Valley showed me all that was really missing was compelling motivation.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Trying to animation cancel literally everything in any game with tools like a pickaxe

It's honestly become a little bit of a problem....

It's honestly helped me out and changed some of my minor habits and ways of thinking outside of just gaming too, something I was talking about just a little bit ago on another thread here. It's remarkable the change a game has made on me, I'm ever grateful

DaddyJones24

Greenhorn
Stardew Valley is a very peaceful, stress free, rewarding game. Since picking up this game, I've quit smoking, I have a regular sleeping habit and I'm much more calm in my day-to-day life. It's helped me a lot, and I'm still enjoying every moment I play the game. 🥰