What are some cheap controllers you would recomend for stardew valley on PC?

ALEXXXX

Greenhorn
I bought this game on my switch last year, and about a week ago i got it again on my PC so i could try some mods, but i dont like the fact that i have to us my keyboard as some of my keys are very stiff and some dont even work, if anyone has any controllers that work for a PC (preferably wired) that would be great :3 (also if this is in the wrong spot please let me know, im very new to this website)

I mean, if you're looking for a cheap solution to the broken keys on your keyboard, surely it's cheaper just to get a new keyboard. Basic ones only cost pocket change these days

MogBeoulve

Farmer
I bought an Xbox controller to use on my PC, but 1) it's not cheap, it cost significantly more than the game, and 2) Switch and Xbox reverse some of the buttons.

LoganWeaver

Newcomer
I bought this game on my switch last year, and about a week ago i got it again on my PC so i could try some mods, but i dont like the fact that i have to us my keyboard as some of my keys are very stiff and some dont even work, if anyone has any controllers that work for a PC (preferably wired) that would be great :3 (also if this is in the wrong spot please let me know, im very new to this website)

Thanks for the information; I will keep it in mind. Have you ever thought, Is there anyone who can help you with your term paper? then I have something useful for you. This https://canadianwritings.com/faq is a website that I use to complete all my writing work. They are a writing service provider, and I know you also have some questions about them, what they do, and how they do it. You can get all your answers on the link.
Thanks for the info, I will keep it in my mind.

Last edited:

wildandblue

Sodbuster
Amazon has Dual Shock 4 knockoffs under $30. I haven't tried them but maybe the reviews will be helpful. I find using a wired DS4 on my Mac very easy.