What “Sana” has been up to lately- irl

Sana

Sodbuster
I haven’t been posting much lately but that’s because I’ve haven’t had as much opportunity to game, however that is because I’ve been working on my real life farm here at home!
So here is a little bit of how Stardew Valley has inspired me irl…:wchick::sprout:

Let me take a second to introduce myself! My real name is Jaci (pronounced Jack-ee)
ACS_0479.jpeg

I’m a 30 SAHM of two kids & two dogs!
ACS_0569.jpeg
ACS_0560.jpeg

Recently at home we’ve been working on our little amateur homestead! We have 10 chicks and just finished the coop and are officially started to plant the garden! 🪴 I’m so excited!
IMG_3390.jpeg
ACS_0571.jpeg

Lately I’ve been also taking the kids on walks through the woods where I teach them about nature and forage wildflowers!
ACS_0529.jpeg
IMG_2781.jpeg

So if you notice I’ve been less active online it’s because I’ve been super active irl!
ACS_0565.jpeg

Also, if you’re interested and want want to see progress on my little homestead I created an insta-blog to journal my experience! I’ve had small gardens in the past but am absolutely an amateur and not sure what I’m doing haha. But it’s @cottage.chaos on Instagram!

~Sincerely Sana IRL💖

Last edited:

Bawby

Farmer
Hello Jaci! Beautiful children and beautiful land!
I love living in the sticks. I would give anything to take my son fishing, but I got some blasted ailment.
Anyways, enough mopey stuff, have a great journey!

Sana

Sodbuster
Hello Jaci! Beautiful children and beautiful land!
I love living in the sticks. I would give anything to take my son fishing, but I got some blasted ailment.
Anyways, enough mopey stuff, have a great journey!
I love living in the sticks too! Yesterday the kids and I just shared the yard with a deer! He didn't run away he just lingered about 20 feet away from us. The kids were super excited about it but I was kind of nervous because a mama deer attacked my dog and chased my husband like two weeks ago! 😅 It's really cool to be one with nature though and have all of this wildlife right outside my back door! Once things calmed down I noticed the doe was standing over a fawn, about an hour later the fawn finally got up and walked away with it's mama, you could tell it had only been born a few hours prior, it could barely walk. My dog was fine, no injuries but I think she finally learned her lesson about chasing deer 🤣

I'm always open to hear about "the mopey stuff" :heart: