Creator Response Weird card numbers

dorto

Newcomer
Hi, I just opened and setup a copy of the second print version of the board game this evening after purchasing a copy from my local branch of a large games store in Australia (Zing) and opened the game to find myself confused by the season cards I received after checking online to confirm what was wrong.

I have 20 Spring and Summer cards + 1 End of Season Card for each, which is correct however:

- I only have 12 Autumn Cards + 1 End of Autumn Card
- I have 29 Winter Cards, some appearing duplicate, with no End of Winter Card
- I have an extra End of Summer, End of Autumn and End of Spring Card

I am also confused about the several cards that just say Remove this Card on both sides (I have 5) as well as the card which explains the two cards which have changed in the second print, which makes sense, but I don't understand why the old cards and the new cards are both in there instead of only the new cards.

After spending a fair amount of time trying to figure out what was going on with these cards, I was pretty frustrated to realise that I had such odd and incorrect amounts of cards and thus have not yet checked the other decks/cards to see if I am also missing/have extras of those ones yet.

Anyone else experience this with the second edition print, and most importantly is there a way to have the missing cards sent out to me?

dorto

Newcomer
Just wanted to add some additional info on the Winter deck. The 9 duplicates I have are:

- Night Market
- Feast of the Winter Star
- Festival of Ice
- Gift, Event, Joja, Shipping Bin (these are from top to bottom)
- Pet Wanders, Joja, Gift, Shipping Bin
- Gift, Event, Shipping Bin
- Event, Joja, Shipping Bin
- Pet Wanders, Gift, Joja, Shipping Bin
- Pet Wanders, Gift, Shipping Bin

I also found that I have a duplicate "Expand the Farm" Grandpa's Goal card.

Last edited:

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Hi there! Sorry you had this mishap. I can get you replacement. Please send a note to me through the contact form, and include your shipping address and phone number:
It sounds like your Deck 1 has some issues, but please check and see if any other decks have issues as well:
Deck1.JPG