6duckie

Greenhorn
I've been playing multiplayer/co-op with my friends, one of them bought the wedding ring recipe and now it no longer shows in the travelling cart for me. I need the recipe to complete the crafting achievement.
Is this a bug or how can I solve this?
Or is this just the way the game is?
Because I don't want to start an entirely new game just to complete this achievement... 😟
(+The recipe doesn't show in my crafting bar either)

Njin

Planter
I've been playing multiplayer/co-op with my friends, one of them bought the wedding ring recipe and now it no longer shows in the travelling cart for me. I need the recipe to complete the crafting achievement.
Is this a bug or how can I solve this?
Or is this just the way the game is?
Because I don't want to start an entirely new game just to complete this achievement... 😟
(+The recipe doesn't show in my crafting bar either)
was you trying to purchase it same day? Maybe it will pop up again if you are the first to shop on a different day

6duckie

Greenhorn
was you trying to purchase it same day? Maybe it will pop up again if you are the first to shop on a different day
No, she bought it a while over 2years back in the game, but it hasn't showed again even when she isn't online.

Njin

Planter
Sorry I don't have all the answers just suggestions . Perhaps it cant be bought in same day . Perhaps it can only be purchased once and only useable by that person or while that person is in the game .I'm pretty sure that it should be available to all players. The only real thing I know about that ring is that isn't a required craft for 100% completion. I would check when the cart comes to the night market . and give a recheck on the crafting menu . perhaps another with the answer will get back to you later. concerned ape is pretty good at fixing bugs perhaps if it is a well known bug it will be fixed in the 1.6 .

Njin

Planter
Also Upon rechecking the wiki ... in a Multiplayer game, the Wedding Ring must be crafted to earn the Craft Master achievement ("Craft every item"). In a single-player game, the recipe cannot be purchased, and the player is not required to craft the Wedding Ring to earn the Craft Master achievement. so I was only half right about that

Ereo

Helper
Also Upon rechecking the wiki ... in a Multiplayer game, the Wedding Ring must be crafted to earn the Craft Master achievement ("Craft every item"). In a single-player game, the recipe cannot be purchased, and the player is not required to craft the Wedding Ring to earn the Craft Master achievement. so I was only half right about that
I'm pretty sure you are right and the wiki has been wrong for a long time. Someone here tested it a while ago and reported they didn't need it even in multiplayer.