Wedding Dress/Tux

LRangerR

Local Legend
Perhaps Emily should gift you some clothes once you decide to get married. You could get a wedding dress or tux based upon a quick dialog of her asking which you'd prefer. And if you wanted to get fancy you could even introduce some non-traditional wedding dress styles (y'know, ones that aren't all white).

imnvs

Local Legend
Do you envision this as something that happens whether or not you are marrying Emily?

Perhaps Emily should gift you some clothes once you decide to get married. You could get a wedding dress or tux based upon a quick dialog of her asking which you'd prefer. And if you wanted to get fancy you could even introduce some non-traditional wedding dress styles (y'know, ones that aren't all white).
Emily could also send you a letter the morning after the proposal letting you know what things are needed to make a wedding dress and/or tux using the sewing machine. I think they are both clothing items you can already create using the sewing machine. If I remember there is also a veil you can tailor (I would check the wiki to be sure and say which items are used but it is currently down).

Also, I don't know if the existing dress is dyeable or not but that should be an easy fix that would allow non-traditional dress options. Not as special as Emily creating special clothing but maybe something that is easier to add to the game since it would be using previously established game mechanics.

LRangerR

Local Legend
Emily could also send you a letter the morning after the proposal letting you know what things are needed to make a wedding dress and/or tux using the sewing machine. I think they are both clothing items you can already create using the sewing machine. If I remember there is also a veil you can tailor (I would check the wiki to be sure and say which items are used but it is currently down).

Also, I don't know if the existing dress is dyeable or not but that should be an easy fix that would allow non-traditional dress options. Not as special as Emily creating special clothing but maybe something that is easier to add to the game since it would be using previously established game mechanics.
This assumes you have access to Emily's sewing machine by that time. But yeah that's something that could definitely happen.