Weapon enchantments

Seaweed467

Newcomer
I got a bad enchantment on my galaxy hamer and was wondering how to change it.
I know that the enchantment is based off a seed and was wondering if I get a whole new hammer it would be different, or if I should wait a certain amount of time to get a different enchantment. Any help would be amazing.

Ereo

Helper
There is a list for each type of tool and every time you enchant something the list moves down for everything. If you enchant your hammer again, it’ll get a different enchantment. If you restart the day, enchant your fishing rod and then your hammer, it’ll get the same second enchantment.

if you are on pc or mobile, the stardew valley predictor can tell you the next enchantments.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
It’s the mouseypounds stardew predictor, very easy to use. If not on mobile and pc you can reset the day and enchant something different instead then enchant the hammer, you can see which order you want to enchant everything, maybe my axe is a great 4th enchant and pickaxe a good 7th one for example.

Seaweed467

Newcomer
If I enchant something like my fishing rod and get an enchantment that can't be on my hammer, will it still go to the next enchantment?
Also if I enchant a gold tool, will the enchantment stay on the tool when I upgrade it?

Ereo

Helper
If I enchant something like my fishing rod and get an enchantment that can't be on my hammer, will it still go to the next enchantment?
Also if I enchant a gold tool, will the enchantment stay on the tool when I upgrade it?
Each tool has their own list for enchantments. Let’s take this snapshot of the predictor as an example:
IMG_2555.jpeg

If I enchant my fishing rod first and then my hammer, I‘ll get a Master fishing rod and a Crusader Hammer. If I enchant the hammer first, it’ll get Bug Killer. If I then decide to enchant the fishing rod, it’ll get Efficient. (The second and third enchantment in a line are for cases where the tool already has an enchantment, to avoid just flipping between two enchantments. You can ignore them for this example.)

yes, tools will keep their enchantments when they’re upgraded.