we return to joja theories

Mcwhalen

Farmhand
I can't wait until I'm done with my min/max farm I'm using for achievements.

My next character is going all out...against Pierre's. I wish there were a way to the desert without Pam having to leave Joja.

Person090

Planter
I can't wait until I'm done with my min/max farm I'm using for achievements.

My next character is going all out...against Pierre's. I wish there were a way to the desert without Pam having to leave Joja.
You can, just get the joja membership and have a ton of money. You cant do the community center though.

Aine

Planter
Yeah, we help get the community center back up so, noone uses it, because the "community" doesnt really care about it.

Quillmagic

Farmer
They probably have no choice. They’re out of money, and Joja will make working there seem really appealing, then bait-and-switch when they’re locked in.

Chililover

Planter
this is the storie of Henry joja. Owner of joja corporation

Back in 1978, Henry joja started a small business called joja corp.
back then it was a honest place. But one day Henry did something he would never forget... He stole a single bottle of joja brand ketchup. (I lied he forgot) You would think this was nothing but, next he was stealing cars and re branding them as joja cars. He found that this was better for business. If he sold an unsuspecting "ol' geezer" (as he would say) a ruint can of tomatoes instead of a fresh one, he would make more money.
but in time to come he would meet his fate. In 1982 joja walked off shelf of cheese holding a wad of money.
they say he still clutches the money to this day. (Btw he's not dead he just has cheese burn on his right leg)