PlayStation Want to start a new farm

schmeeeeckt_

Greenhorn
I really wanna play and start a new farm. But i dont wanna play alone so if anyone on playstation wanna play together. Hit me up. Best way to contact me is over ps: schmeeeeckt_

Njin

Planter
Hiya me and a friend of mine will soon be looking for a third and fourth player to do a four player farm when 1.6 comes to console. We are adult players looking for other chill adults to play with, I guess 21+ is for best results. If that sounds good I'll add you and send you a message about when we play.

Njin

Planter
Might not be a deal breaker. We usually play Sun - Wed in the evenings. And we are looking to create a megafarm that generates lots of money & Collect pretty much everything in game. More of a long term situation if anything. Might be tough for us to find people who want to play like that but I've been curious to see what 4 players can accomplish. If that sounds like something you'd be interested in just say so and I'll add ya. The update will be out pretty soon I think I'm sure there will be more ps4-5 players wanting to find people to play with when that happens:)