Unofficial mod updates

Twelve

Farmhand
Have you heard of the ‘Advanced Farming’ mod?
It’s a mod that allows you to practise modern farming methods such as hydroponics and aeroponics.
As it’s one of those good old ‘Json Assets’ creations, I reckon it could still be brought back to life.
6070-1592578375-731663827.png
 

jsavag3s

Tiller
Apparently, the file contains an ODT file that I managed to open and converted to PDF. It's about one of the characters (Sonnet):
...A-ha! I saw a name in the file you provided; thank you for that. Notice that the little girl NPC says

"- “Muadhnait’s a hard name to say.” “Once when I tried reading out her name I messed up in front of
her, I felt really bad.”"...?

That's a mod I recognize:


Perhaps she was the one who made this mod, or -- at the very least -- whoever made the mod with Sonnet and Sister Rose made compatibility with Muadhnait?
 

eli0630

Cowpoke
...A-ha! I saw a name in the file you provided; thank you for that. Notice that the little girl NPC says

"- “Muadhnait’s a hard name to say.” “Once when I tried reading out her name I messed up in front of
her, I felt really bad.”"...?

That's a mod I recognize:


Perhaps she was the one who made this mod, or -- at the very least -- whoever made the mod with Sonnet and Sister Rose made compatibility with Muadhnait?
Thanks for the information! I'll talk to the creator to see if he know anything about it.
 
Top