Unclickable Shirt Icon Overlapping Ring Slots

Surleaux

Greenhorn
Started a new save today, and found that there is an un-interactable shirt slot overlapping my ring slots. Any idea what caused this, or has anyone else had this issue? I will post my SMAPI log below, but nothing jumped out at me when I looked through. I've also attached a screenshot below. Any help is appreciated, thank you in advance.

Log: https://smapi.io/log/474392441ad94e81868651dd2d6b875e

Attachments

RosieT09

Greenhorn
I also have this. No idea which mod may be behind it. It's super annoying! Did you ever figure out what it was?

Last edited:

Surleaux

Greenhorn
I also have this. No idea which mod may be behind it. It's super annoying! Did you ever figure out what it was?
After a few hours of testing, I found that the mod "Never Ending Adventure and Circle of Thorns - NPCs Mateo and Hector for 1.6" by DestyN0VA, was the culprit. On Nexus, someone else in their comments had the same issue, and the author said they were working on a fix, but with how much UI space WMR can potentially take up, it's been tricky. My takeaway was that in the upcoming full release of their mod "Never Ending Adventure and Circle of Thorns - NPCs Mateo and Hector for 1.6", which will be then called "Sword & Sorcery", the issue will be fully resolved and the two mods will be compatible. I have not done so myself, but apparently you can join their discord for more information about the mod itself, and the one succeeding it.

RosieT09

Greenhorn
You're a life saver! I'll uninstall the mod for now and redownload it when they release their new mod/update! Thank you!!! <3