Solved Unable to Unlock Summit [Modded Game]

empyrealelan

Greenhorn
Hello! I have recently completed all the requirements to meeting perfection, but for some reason, the Summit didn't unlock overnight as it was supposed to. I have completed the Community Center and playing in single-player, and while I have played a modded game, nothing changes the vanilla map layout nor should affect anything else as far as I'm aware. Is there a reason this is happening and a way I can fix or trigger it? Maybe there might be something I'm missing as well that may not be completely obvious to myself.

Here's the SMAPI log just in case it's needed; however, I do not know how to upload a save, so if that's needed some direction may be necessary (or at least indication where I can find instructions on how to do so): SMAPI Log

empyrealelan

Greenhorn
After trying to decipher the SMAPI log myself, I realized it may have been one of the mods that was causing the issue, named the Love of Cooking mod which typically adds a new CC bundle group, though I had it turned off and didn't realize it may have been the issue. After take off the mod in question to test to see if that was the cause, the summit triggered and everything unlocked as normal. So, for those who may run into this issue with the Love of Cooking mod installed, simply uninstall the mod and reinstall it when the Summit is unlocked. :3

liquidcat

Staff member
Hi! I moved this thread to mod support board as the bug was caused of a mod, I'm glad you were able to resolve it!