Issue Unable to start new day.

Thanks for the log. It seems to be an issue with broken, SpecialOrder data. The only mods touching that are SDV Expanded, and Grandpa's Farm.

Code:
01:33:52    TRACE    Stardew Valley Expanded    Applying Harmony patch "HarmonyPatch_UntimedSpecialOrders": postfixing SDV method "SpecialOrders.IsTimedQuest()".
01:52:20    TRACE    SMAPI    Synchronizing 'NewDay' task...
01:52:20    TRACE    Content Patcher    Stardew Valley Expanded edited Data/SpecialOrders.
01:52:20    TRACE    Content Patcher    Grandpa's Farm edited Data/SpecialOrders.
01:52:20    TRACE    SMAPI    Content Patcher edited Data/SpecialOrders.
01:52:20    TRACE    Content Patcher    Stardew Valley Expanded edited Strings/SpecialOrderStrings.
01:52:20    TRACE    Content Patcher    Grandpa's Farm edited Strings/SpecialOrderStrings.
01:52:20    TRACE    SMAPI    Content Patcher edited Strings/SpecialOrderStrings.
01:52:20    TRACE    SMAPI    Json Assets edited Data/Boots.
01:52:20    TRACE    SMAPI       task complete.
01:52:20    TRACE    game    _newDayTask failed with an exception
01:52:20    ERROR    game    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at StardewValley.SpecialOrder.GetSpecialOrder(String key, Nullable`1 generation_seed) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SpecialOrder.cs:line 761
   at StardewValley.SpecialOrder.UpdateAvailableSpecialOrders(Boolean force_refresh) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SpecialOrder.cs:line 657
   at StardewValley.Game1._newDayAfterFade()+MoveNext() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 9413
   at StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<newDayAfterFade>b__716_2() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 8714
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__277_0(Object obj)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)
Can you try disabling those 2 mods one at a time, and test loading that day?
SMAPI will throw some extra errors about cleaning up some missing data from the mods. But, if it doesn't crash on the SpecialOrder again we'll know which mod it is.

If not; I may have to check the save; but give this a try first.

MadsWendigo

Greenhorn
Would that cause issues with my save if I remove those two mods since I use that map and also SVE?
Other wise I do not mind removing to see if it helps. Thank you!

Would that cause issues with my save if I remove those two mods since I use that map and also SVE?
Other wise I do not mind removing to see if it helps. Thank you!
As mentioned in my previous post; it'll throw a few errors that are cleaned up by SMAPI. But, there's no permanent damage just seeing if it loads into the day. After putting the mods back in, it'll be like nothing changed(Though, hopefully we'll be closer to solving the underlying issue).
Though, if it does let you load, and you save twice by sleeping; then that'd be hard to rollback. But, like I said; I'm just curious if temporarily disabling those mods will let your save load up in the first place.

It's a temporary removal of the mods so we can see if the error is already present in the save; or if it's being generated on the fly by those mods.

I can take a look at your save while you're doing that.
How to find your saves: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Saves#Find_your_save_files

I apologies for the late reply, have been busy with work and had no time to mess with my games.
No worries, I understand. And, thanks for the save.

Yea, it looks like it's mostly vanilla special orders, with one modded one in your save. But, I see your game save is on a sunday, and new special orders are generated in-game at the start of each week; so Monday. So, it unfortunately doesn't show the corrupted one that's causing issues.

Besides testing removing the mods temporarily; that I mentioned previously. I did find an old Reddit thread with the same error, and oddly enough y'all are both using some of the same mods.
Here: https://www.reddit.com/r/SMAPI/comments/npj7vi/json_assets_no_idea_what_ginger_and_bone_fragment/
BambiRambino47's linked comment mentions removing Longevity, and resetting the game files fixed that issue for them. So that may be worth a try as well.

MadsWendigo

Greenhorn
Again sorry for the late reply. I have not been able to fix that save file, even removing Longevity couldn’t fix it. So I just started a new save from scratch without having that mod still and everything seems to be going a lot smoother now. So I am just going to assume Longevity is the issue for me, not a big deal. I’ll just play without it.

thank you so much for your help!