Issue Unable to progress the day in Multiplayer suddenly

Pixel

Newcomer
Me and my friend have been playing on PC for a while now, and we just got to Year 2, Summer 1. Well, all of a sudden, when it got late in the game (around midnight), time stops passing with me being able to still move but I'm unable to move to different rooms. Attempting to go out of my house, for example, results in all movement being stopped and being unable to pass out. We've been playing with quite a lot of mods and have tried reinstalling SMAPI (Version 3.18.2) itself and a few select mods after looking in the crash log (I know nothing about how it works but the log did give some names of certain mods), but to no avail. I know that a few of my mods are out of date but that hasn't been an issue. Plus, and I doubt this matters, but if it helps, we have a Multiple Spouses mod and I'm married to Alex and Haley from base game and Jeric from Ridgeside Village - that's probably where the issue is with moving in multiple people. My friend is married to Sophia from Stardew Valley Expanded.

Here is the log (I think this is where you link?):

Any help and/or any solutions are appreciated!

Last edited:
Me and my friend have been playing on PC for a while now, and we just got to Year 2, Summer 1. Well, all of a sudden, when it got late in the game (around midnight), time stops passing with me being able to still move but I'm unable to move to different rooms. Attempting to go out of my house, for example, results in all movement being stopped and being unable to pass out. We've been playing with quite a lot of mods and have tried reinstalling SMAPI (Version 3.18.2) itself and a few select mods after looking in the crash log (I know nothing about how it works but the log did give some names of certain mods), but to no avail. I know that a few of my mods are out of date but that hasn't been an issue. Plus, and I doubt this matters, but if it helps, we have a Multiple Spouses mod and I'm married to Alex and Haley from base game and Jeric from Ridgeside Village - that's probably where the issue is with moving in multiple people. My friend is married to Sophia from Stardew Valley Expanded.

Here is the log (I think this is where you link?):

Any help and/or any solutions are appreciated!
Thanks for the log, and info.

MultipleSpouses is actually outdated.
Both of y'all should remove it, and use its replacement, Free Love: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/10021

Since, you're having issues with the spouse; that's likely the issue:
Code:
18:43:16    ERROR    game    An error occurred in the base update loop: FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at System.Number.ThrowOverflowOrFormatException(ParsingStatus status, TypeCode type)
   at System.Number.ParseInt32(ReadOnlySpan`1 value, NumberStyles styles, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at StardewValley.NPC.playSleepingAnimation_PatchedBy<aedenthorn.MultipleSpouses>(NPC this)
   at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse.spouseSleepEndFunction(Character c, GameLocation location)
   at StardewValley.FarmerTeam.OnRequestSpouseSleepEvent(Int64 uid)
   at Netcode.AbstractNetEvent1`1.Poll()
   at StardewValley.FarmerTeam.Update()
   at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime)
   at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
   at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate)
There's some other suggested fixes as well the log recommends, but updating to the FreeLove mod should fix this main issue.