ellagator

Newcomer
omg can someone please help me lmao. i can’t do anything like put milk in the cheese presses, grapes in kegs, cheese in the cellar barrel things - like the items just remain in my inventory and don’t get placed/processed. it only went whack when i put a void egg in the incubator so idk what’s going on.
i’ve deleted the game and redownloaded it but that also doesn’t fix the issue :(

DanDanLam

Newcomer
omg can someone please help me lmao. i can’t do anything like put milk in the cheese presses, grapes in kegs, cheese in the cellar barrel things - like the items just remain in my inventory and don’t get placed/processed. it only went whack when i put a void egg in the incubator so idk what’s going on.
i’ve deleted the game and redownloaded it but that also doesn’t fix the issue :(
Hi! This problem is currently happening to me too! By any chance have you been able to fix it? If so please tell me, I have been unable to play because of this bug

highhaiii

Newcomer
this is also happening to me right now. how do you fix it??

wildandblue

Sodbuster
@highhaiii, does adjusting your zoom level help? Sometimes on mobile when I'm zoomed out too far, placements don't work consistently, but zooming in seems to resolve it.