"Un-dating" spoiler

FairyRing

Farmer
:heart: Finally found that NPC of your dreams? :fire:But every other NPC still flirts with you. I have just what you need.:skull:

I was researching different clothes combination in SDV and came across the "wilted bouquet". I found it on the Stardew Valley Wiki. Using a regular bouquet and a piece of coal in the furnace you can craft a "wilted bouquet" using this you can un-date someone. Which takes you down a few heart levels with them but they'll get the hint.
I've made it but I haven't used it on anyone so I can't speak from first hand experience on how exactly they will react.

2022010716380400_s 2.jpg

Last edited:

imnvs

Local Legend
It's funny. The wiki says in one place that when you give the bouquet that your friendship with your former paramour will be reduced by 5 hearts (exactly 1250 friendship points, page: Wilted Bouquet), but elsewhere says that your friendship is reduced to 5 hearts (page: Marriage)... and they can not both be true unless you could only give the wilted bouquet at 10 hearts. I've never actually given a wilted bouquet to anyone. Anyone with any experience with this have an answer?