Issue UI Info Suite 2 - options resetting to default

hemicyon

Cowpoke
After about 300 hours playing on mobile, I finally got around to the desktop edition to check out the mods. The original UI Info Suite was failing to load at all, but some searching yielded this updated version. The updated version doesn't throw any errors and loads in game; however, any changes made to the default options within the suite control panel are reset once the game is quit and restarted. There was one particular option I kept deselecting (showing item prices) because I had a separate mod already doing that, but every time I reloaded the game, I'd have to deselect that option again. For the time being I've uninstalled the conflicting mod, which is fine. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this issue or might have any idea what the problem could be.

i know this is a super old post but i also ran into this issue recently (the UI options resetting to default after closing and re-opening the game) and i was only able to solve it with my own trial and error, so hopefully this helps at least someone :smile: i found that after selecting your desired changes, sleeping in-game and then exiting to title instead of straight to desktop meant my changes were not reset next time i opened up the game.