Twin stick controls

Howdy farmers! So in my opinion the only thing missing from controller support is an option to use twin stick. Right now all the right stick does is move around a cursor. Which i hardly ever do. I think it would be far more useful if you were able to change your character's orientation with that stick. So you could look in one direction and move in the other. Or maybe something similar to terraria. I did find a mod for this, but it's old and doesn't work for all tools.

So you could look in one direction and move in the other. Or maybe something similar to terraria. I did find a mod for this, but it's old and doesn't work for all tools.
I don't know Terraria yet, and I play on PC. So I am not in all the details.
But what do you mean by "look in one direction and move in the other"? You always see anything around! The only thing what is independent from moving IS the cursor/hitpoint for you weapons/tools.
🤔

I don't know Terraria yet, and I play on PC. So I am not in all the details.
But what do you mean by "look in one direction and move in the other"? You always see anything around! The only thing what is independent from moving IS the cursor/hitpoint for you weapons/tools.
🤔
https://imgur.com/a/cEQloGy Here's an example from terraria and enter the gungeon. In both of these games I'm moving with the left stick and aiming with the right. Terraria is an especially good example because it has a hotkey that changes it into regular aim mode (more akin to what stardew valley has)

Howdy farmers! So in my opinion the only thing missing from controller support is an option to use twin stick. Right now all the right stick does is move around a cursor. Which i hardly ever do. I think it would be far more useful if you were able to change your character's orientation with that stick. So you could look in one direction and move in the other. Or maybe something similar to terraria. I did find a mod for this, but it's old and doesn't work for all tools.
The problem with that is that without that cursor you wouldn't be able to chack your active quests