Coding Help Trying to a recolor mod

MilkieRae

Greenhorn
Howdy
This is my first time making a mod and I'm trying to make a recolor for the map, but every time I open the game to test to see if it applies I keep getting this notification on my smapi terminal.
[Content Patcher] Can't apply image patch "Desaturated Valley > Recolor Bath House" to Maps/bathhouse_tiles: the FromFile file 'assets/Maps/bathhouse_tiles.png' doesn't exist.

[Content Patcher] Can't apply image patch "Desaturated Valley > Recolor Boat Tunnel" to Maps/boatTunnelTiles: the FromFile file 'assets/Maps/boatTunnelTiles.png' doesn't exist.

Heres my code, I've looked at other recolor mod content.jsons and am still struggling with figuring out whats the problem.
{
"Format": "2.0.0",
"Changes": [
//Maps
{
"LogName": "Recolor Bath House",
"Action": "EditImage",
"Target": "Maps/bathhouse_tiles",
"FromFile": "assets/Maps/bathhouse_tiles.png",
"PatchMode": "Overlay"
},
{
"LogName": "Recolor Boat Tunnel",
"Action": "EditImage",
"Target": "Maps/boatTunnelTiles",
"FromFile": "assets/Maps/boatTunnelTiles.png",
"PatchMode": "Overlay"
}
]
}

I'd really appreciate any help :smile:

Dyanosis

Tiller
Your folder structure should look like the following:

• YourMod
    • assets
      • Maps
        • bathhouse_tiles.png
        • boatTunnelTiles.png
If SMAPI is telling you the file in the FromFile doesn't exist, then that means that it's not there. For example, if you have the bathhouse_tiles.png next to your content.json (meaning they're in the same folder), then that means that it is not in assets/Maps.

Check your files and folder structure and make sure it matches what you've specified. Also remember that case matters. assets is not the same as Assets.

Dyanosis

Tiller
Just double checked, I do have the images in the right folders :sweat:
Well SMAPI wouldn't be telling you it can't find the files if they were in the right place. Are you sure your folders are the exact same spelling that you're using? E.g. if you're saying it's in assets/Maps, then you have a folder named exactly "assets" and, inside that folder, a folder named exactly "Maps". Case sensitivity matters.