Trouble Unpacking XNB files

kitKat-19

Newcomer
Hi! I wanted to start creating a mod for Stardew (which I've never done before), so I downloaded the 1.1.0 Stardew XNB Hack, but it keeps telling me I've saved it to the wrong folder so I'm unable to unpack the files. I'm pretty sure I have it extracted to the correct file, but I could be wrong so here are some screenshots. I've also never posted on here so I'm sorry if something is formatted incorrectly or if this is a stupid question haha

terminal error message xnb .png
error w xnb hack.png

Dyanosis

Tiller
Your SDV folder is looking pretty empty. There should be tons of dlls and other files in that folder other than just Content. And to be more precise - the StardewXnbHack.exe needs to be in the same folder as the Stardew Valley.exe. Considering all I see is "Stardew Valley.dll", a Content folder, and a StardewXnbHack folder, I'd say you're in the wrong place.

kitKat-19

Newcomer
Thanks so much for the reply! I also thought that so I deleted it and then redownloaded it into this file, which I think both StardewXnbHack.exe and Stardew Valley.exe end up being in the same folder because I searched within the folder and they both showed up, but I'm getting the same error message. Maybe it's a stupid mistake I overlooked somewhere, but I'm at a loss of what else to try

Attachments

Dyanosis

Tiller
Your issue is basically the same as you had before. As I pointed out in my first reply -
to be more precise - the StardewXnbHack.exe needs to be in the same folder as the Stardew Valley.exe
Your StardewXnbHack.exe file is in another folder within the Stardew Valley folder called StardewXnbHack 1.1.0 for Windows. It literally needs to be in the SAME folder. You should be able to see StardewXnbHack.exe and Stardew Valley.exe without searching or moving folders.

To be very clear - StardewXnbHack.exe should be in the Content folder just like Stardew Valley.exe.