Tree sap balloon, stack of different qualities, golden scythe

Slythe

Greenhorn
Just a few minor suggestions, first two are easy quality of life.

1) I will often have a tree farm with tightly packed rows of trees that are tapped for sap. The problem is that when sap is ready and the game displays the floating balloon graphic with a picture of the sap, any trees in front will block it making it impossible to do a quick scan of the trees to see if any sap is ready. I propose something like raising the balloons up higher on the tree so they're visible from behind other trees. Should be very simple and effective.

2) It's rather frustrating when I need say 3 apples for a bundle, and I do have 3 apples but of varying qualities in different stacks, yet I'm unable to use those for the bundle. I think it would be practical and sensible for the game to accept items of varying qualities as long as you have the number required in your inventory.

3) The golden scythe is a great little addition to the game but I feel that by the time you acquire it the added functionality isn't as useful as it could be. One idea I had is to allow the golden scythe to harvest any type of crop, so not just wheat, amaranth, etc. but all crops, making it highly useful and saving time harvesting.