Transferring Devices

FarmerLou

Greenhorn
Hello! New player here, also using mobile version. I finally figured out how to download SDV on my macbook, and I was wondering if it was possible to move my progress on the desktop version without having to pay a new amount for download. My phone is android, so yeah.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
If you own the game on both devices what are you afraid you'll have to purchase?

Regardless, you can easily send the file over and play on your computer, just find the place the files for your farms are saved on your phone and send the whole file folder over to your computer, I found email is the fastest though you may need to zip the file if it's too large.

Kratissimo

Greenhorn
I
If you own the game on both devices what are you afraid you'll have to purchase?

Regardless, you can easily send the file over and play on your computer, just find the place the files for your farms are saved on your phone and send the whole file folder over to your computer, I found email is the fastest though you may need to zip the file if it's too large.
I don’t think you can do that with iOS

Kratissimo

Greenhorn
Because iOS just doesn’t let you access your files like that. You can hook up your phone to your computer and access PHOTOS. But not game files or any other kind of files

Ereo

Helper
Because iOS just doesn’t let you access your files like that. You can hook up your phone to your computer and access PHOTOS. But not game files or any other kind of files
you can easily access the files on your phone and email them to yourself.