Transfer from mobile to mobile or PC?

OliverFoxie

Greenhorn
Is there any way to transfer worlds from my current mobile to another mobile device or my PC. Im in year 2 and absolutely love my current world but my phone is kind of broken, big time. And I really don't want to lose it before my phone goes out completely.

Elenna101

Farmer
Yes! You can move your files from mobile to another mobile or to your pc, you can find a guide for it here https://www.stardewvalleywiki.com/Saves#Transfer_a_save

But keep in mind that once you move your saves to pc you won't be able to move them back to mobile due to version differences
You should be able to transfer them from PC to mobile if you never actually play in that farm on PC, right? I was playing one save file in the 1.5.5 beta for a while and only that one save file is in 1.5.5, the others can still be played in 1.5.4. So I imagine it should work the same way for 1.4 versus 1.5.

Ereo

Helper
Yes, if it's just for transfer and you don't open it on 1.5, you can continue playing 1.4 once you copy it back to a phone.

Ereo

Helper
Find your save files. Copy them to a PC. Connect your new phone, copy the save files to the new phone. Sometimes it works better if you start a new game on the phone first, so it creates the correct folders.

If you have an app that transfers all your data to the new phone, it might take the files automatically.

imnvs

Local Legend
Im sorry either I'm completely blind or just dumb. But I can't find it for mobile to mobile
It's just the mobile to PC process and PC to mobile process combined into mobile to PC to mobile. You can't swap directly from mobile to mobile. You can swap to cloud service and then to phone too, so what it really comes down to is needing somewhere to store it off mobile for just a moment.

Also, if you do swap from mobile to PC to mobile without playing on PC, you should have none of the version issues that Ereo hinted at. If you play your save on PC, though, afterword you won't be able to play it on mobile.

OliverFoxie

Greenhorn
For some reason ive been messing with it for hours my pc isnt even letting me access my mobile files as it is. and its honestly really freaking me out because i really dont want to lose the wor;d.

Ereo

Helper
Can you access other files from your phone?

Can you find the file on the phone? honestly the files are so small, you could even just send them to yourself by email.

OliverFoxie

Greenhorn
Can you access other files from your phone?

Can you find the file on the phone? honestly the files are so small, you could even just send them to yourself by email.
I can find the files themselves on my phone but not on my PC. It also only lets me quick share instead of share other ways