Standard Farm Toxic Waste farm completed

imnvs

Local Legend
I am curious why the eastern Junimo Hut isn't centered on the garden space? One tile north would be center it. Is there a reason for this? 🤔

Oh, and you also missed a seed over there. 😉😄

Ray of Hope

Farmhand
It's so beautiful! Although IMO you should plant some trees in the middle grass fields, or maybe some tea bush? To me, it feels a bit empty in the middle.
But still, your farm look lovely!

Sockpuppet

Sodbuster
I am curious why the eastern Junimo Hut isn't centered on the garden space? One tile north would be center it. Is there a reason for this? 🤔

Oh, and you also missed a seed over there. 😉😄
There was no actual reason for the placement, I just plonked it there, I think the seed was gobbled up by a crow so I adjusted the position of the scarecrow and forgot to reseed :owo:

Sockpuppet

Sodbuster
It's so beautiful! Although IMO you should plant some trees in the middle grass fields, or maybe some tea bush? To me, it feels a bit empty in the middle.
But still, your farm look lovely!
You are quite right my original idea was for a mushroom tree grove, but once I purchased the gold clock I lost interest and started a 4 corners farm which I am still playing winter year one at the moment.

Sockpuppet

Sodbuster
Didn't plan to put Sheb by fruit tree like yours. Nice idea!!
I had to position the sheds where I wanted them, then plant the fruit trees, once planted you need to move the sheds out of the way temporally so the fruit trees will grow and once mature move the sheds back.

imnvs

Local Legend
I think the seed was gobbled up by a crow so I adjusted the position of the scarecrow and forgot to reseed :owo:
You know, to be fair, when I misplaced a scarecrow and a crow got my crop, I ended up just leaving it until I harvested everything around it and replanted the whole field at once, so I'm not one to talk. 🤪