Town Customisation

Jeffery

Greenhorn
Much like how you can purchase farm buildings from robin, I think it would be very cool if you had the option to purchase buildings or objects for the town itself. You would be able to buy structures such as benches, bridges, lighthouses and other small structures

I think this should available much later in the game in order to keep players going. This feature would allow for everyones town to be unique and would add a lot of longevity and customization to the game

Ellajoy

Rancher
Much like how you can purchase farm buildings from robin, I think it would be very cool if you had the option to purchase buildings or objects for the town itself. You would be able to buy structures such as benches, bridges, lighthouses and other small structures

I think this should available much later in the game in order to keep players going. This feature would allow for everyones town to be unique and would add a lot of longevity and customization to the game
And you could craft them too like (50 wood+iron bar=bench)or(50 wood+10 stone=stone bench)