Too Many Slimes! Help!

MamaBearN3Cubs

Newcomer
OK, so I was wanting to find out how the heck I get rid of all the slimes that made they COMMUNITY in the river in town. Im talking hundreds! It lags everytime I go by there. I have used bombs, combat.. I have no idea how to get them out of there. They dont come on land and I cant go in the water.

Can anyone give me some ideas!
THANKS!

Ereo

Helper
The best thing I can think of would be stand on the edge of the river and hit them with your sword and plant lots of bombs on a row. One bomb very often doesn't deal lethal damage, but a few should do the job.

LovePBandJ

Newcomer
OK, so I was wanting to find out how the heck I get rid of all the slimes that made they COMMUNITY in the river in town. Im talking hundreds! It lags everytime I go by there. I have used bombs, combat.. I have no idea how to get them out of there. They dont come on land and I cant go in the water.

Can anyone give me some ideas!
THANKS!
Did you have any luck erradicating the slimes? I have the same problem. It makes that section of my Valley unplayable.

Suz

Cowpoke
The best thing I can think of would be stand on the edge of the river and hit them with your sword and plant lots of bombs on a row. One bomb very often doesn't deal lethal damage, but a few should do the job.
This doesn’t work, sling doesn’t work. Nothing is working. I don’t really want to destroy my hutch 😫

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I used the mega bombs and it did take some out. I didn’t want to use all of my bombs.
If it's the only thing that works and that area is literally unplayable you should bite the bullet and do it, bombs are easily craftable and buyable

Also the slimes just continuously breed, I have like 1000 in my basement and it lags there too, you have to kill ALL of them