tips welcome

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
If you've never been to ginger island that's a super fun area to mess around in, jam packed with content

If you haven't yet completed the community center you'll need to do that first, though it's a pretty great way to learn about parts of the game you may not have interacted with prior

stormy063

Cowpoke
If you've never been to ginger island that's a super fun area to mess around in, jam packed with content

If you haven't yet completed the community center you'll need to do that first, though it's a pretty great way to learn about parts of the game you may not have interacted with prior
ive generally used the community center as a benchmark for when i restart, im waiting finish museum and legendary fish before ginger island:)

Odin

Staff member
ive generally used the community center as a benchmark for when i restart
There are several quests and additional part of the game that don't start until after you've completed the Community Center, so I'd definitely recommend continuing to play past that point at least once!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
ive generally used the community center as a benchmark for when i restart, im waiting finish museum and legendary fish before ginger island:)
That's fair enough, there's a lot there to help expedite the process though.

I'd say you've only really entered the mid/late game once you get there (depends on how much you do on the mainland first), it's absolutely chock full of awesome stuff)

j.Leviiathan

Greenhorn
Ben bir mobil oyuncusuyum, şu anda 12. çiftliğimin beşinci yılındayım, Zencefil adasına hiç gitmedim
[/ALINTI]
Hi,i'm New in mobile sdv and ı cant see my task details I touch exclamation and see my task title but Just the title how ı can see the details can you help me?