Tip: Museum artifacts and minerals list

redbobcat

Rancher
Use the image below, borrowed from this wiki page, as a reference when donating items to the museum. Placing the artifacts on tables in exactly the same order will make it easier to see what is still missing.

List of all artifacts and where you most likely to find them.

List of all minerals and where you most likely to find them.

Uploading your save file to Stardew Checkup tool can also help you figure out what’s missing from your collection.

MuseumDonations.PNG

You can reorganize your collection by clicking on a piece of paper on Gunther’s desk

5C46DDFA-2406-47FA-8B30-834D15E24190.jpeg

Last edited:

Ereo

Helper
If you wanna figure it out, you can rearrange it to look like the picture. Just click on the papers on Gunters desk.

I don't know if you're missing that many pieces, a few places stay empty.

apparently I’m only missing 3!

prehistoric scapula & skull, and ancient seed (which I stopped looking for after I got the garden seed from a seed maker, oops 😬 🤦‍♀️)

I keep going to skull cavern with stairs, but hardly ever hit prehistoric levels, and keep getting tibias! 🦖 🦴

0A6C6C0A-0935-4C71-8271-65018D530ADD.jpeg

Ereo

Helper
I don't think the dinos drop skulls. Try the quarry mine instead :) not sure where to get the scapula, but you could always check the wiki.

imnvs

Local Legend
Pepper Rex do not drop Skulls or Scapulas. Skulls can be found at forage locations in the mountains or received from Haunted Skull drops. Scapulas can be found at forage spots in the Cindersap and Pelican Town.

The Ancient Seed can be found in fishing treasure chests, artifact troves, at forage locations in the Cindersap and Mountains or received from the drop of any bug. It's one of the harder artifacts to not find, in my experience. 🤪😂

Last edited:
Thank you! I randomly got an ancient seed from my seed maker and thought “mission accomplished” and didn’t even look for the artifact lol 🤦‍♀️ (Bear in mind, this is the first game I’ve played since the original Nintendo, so... 🤷‍♀️)

And I obviously skim-read the wiki months ago and never went back to verify, so thank you for the reminder :)

Pepper Rex do not drop Skulls or Scapulas. Skulls can be found at forage locations in the mountains or received from Haunted Skull drops. Scapulas can be found at forage spots in the Cindersap and Pelican Town.

The Ancient Seed can be found in fishing treasure chests, artifact troves, at forage locations in the Cindersap and Mountains or received from the drop of any bug. It's one of the harder artifacts to not find, in my experience. 🤪😂