Standard Farm Those who have seen this farm, say that it is such a beautiful place

Lew Zealand

Helper
But like, whats your total earnings on that farm cause like, on my best farm my total earnings haven't even passed 1,000,000. I am almost on year 20.
Hmmm, lessee...

Barn and Coop doors all open but no animals
Trees either not fully grown or unHarvested
Crops unHarvested
More than half the Farmable tiles paved over
Machines unHarvested
Mushroom Trees unTapped
Fish gifts decomposing in fetid Ponds
Iridium Ore disintegrating in Statue

And tucked neatly in a corner…

The Tractor Mod.
Even though there's just the tiniest patch of Crops planted tucked in the corner as if embarassed by them.

The fact that this is a planned Town and effort went into building it means I can't bestow any Bobbi™ brand Statues of Lazy Perfection* on this Farm. However the level of sloth now on display is appreciable enough that I believe in the willingness of this Farmer's dedication to being rescued and rehabilitated back into a polite and lazy society.

Oh! And I think they've made about 322g so far in this save.

* Prototype Bobbi™ brand Statue of Lazy Perfection:

Hmmm, lessee...

Barn and Coop doors all open but no animals
Trees either not fully grown or unHarvested
Crops unHarvested
More than half the Farmable tiles paved over
Machines unHarvested
Mushroom Trees unTapped
Fish gifts decomposing in fetid Ponds
Iridium Ore disintegrating in Statue

And tucked neatly in a corner…

The Tractor Mod.
Even though there's just the tiniest patch of Crops planted tucked in the corner as if embarassed by them.

The fact that this is a planned Town and effort went into building it means I can't bestow any Bobbi™ brand Statues of Lazy Perfection* on this Farm. However the level of sloth now on display is appreciable enough that I believe in the willingness of this Farmer's dedication to being rescued and rehabilitated back into a polite and lazy society.

Oh! And I think they've made about 322g so far in this save.

* Prototype Bobbi™ brand Statue of Lazy Perfection:
Yes, I think you're probably right about the level of laziness, but that's not the main focus on this farm. I try to make it as beautiful and aesthetic as possible. Sometimes, we all need a break and a chance to relax. This time, I decided to play casually and enjoy the game in a different way. Everyone has their own playing style, and the most important thing is that we enjoy it.